Today I met a crazy guy. I pissed off on his wife over the phone when she double raised the rent in a minute, so he threatened me to find me and "deal with me". Oh come on, what is this, Wild west?? Actually, I live on the Balkans, so, yeahh, almost. I called back when to apologize for losing my temper. Still nothing. He wants to get a piece of me. Let's look at this situation once again...So I lost my mind over a woman? Is it so inoppropriate to say "fuck you" to a woman that wants to make a "business" with you or better said take you the last nickle you have and is a soulless bastard? Well, that's not fair. Feminism. Everyone is yelling everywhere "we are women, we have rigths." Someone raises tone and where is your feminist power now? She calls her husband. Oh, fuck it, a crazy world. -And just when I thought about it, and decided not to hang out to boys anymore (I don't like them anyway)- amazing thing happens. I go into Hostel, lock myself in the room wanting some peace and open Facebook. Start texting with a random unknown guy that responded to my post in a group where I asked for advice for a job. And we were chatting an hour about it, he told me everything about the job I was dying to work at, connects me to a guy and now I'm waiting for a call from a director!!!!! Hope she isn't some 'loussy feminist" like the one on the phone, but a real, strong woman. Anyhoooow,
2 minutes later, just as I wished that no one comes to the hostel so I can be alone, a new guest came to sleep in my room for the night! WHAT A SURPRISE! A real guy! a little nervous, but it's the weather on here. Not a shallow person like those bartenders and anyone walking the street saluting everyone- talking about NOTHING. No, not that shallow person... After few yatta, yatta, we went on to the real thing: He told me he is separated and came to see his 15 year old daughter on here. So we talked about his daughter, and how my parents are separeted, and I realized how lucky I was having my father and lucky to still have him- gonna call him tomorrow for help with the crazy-phone-guy. And this guy is the proof that not all people are that crazy like the guy over the phone. But need to learn how to deal with the ones that are, without being too violant, that leads no where. And I don't think I could give harder injuries to someone, it's my good soul. But how to make those crazy people back off then? Weirdo bring it on, I'm ready.
Anyways, it's been nice talking to you roomie, and good night to you all out there, wherever you are below the sky,
Nighty night
No comments:
Post a Comment