Sunday, 4 December 2016

Aand it's on and I'm ready for it!!!!

Hey yo guys & girls and you teens and you 50 year olds, how is it going?? good? pretty good? pretty pretty good? ok, just good. I see. Well, I've been FABULOUS. I gotta tell you a secret, the girl that I'm in love with, well, I believe she loves me back. I can't explain you this feeling. Ok, I can try: it's really, really good and really really bad on the other side. It's like being 250% in love, 280% in love approx. and at the same time feeling the guilt that it's somebody else's girlfriend...FOR NOW...:D Yes, that's it. I'm happy because I have such a great progress with her. I can feel our love blossoming and growing day by day. Today, she needed me for a gathering with psychologists and psychiatrist where I talk about myself and my life's decisions in front of 6 people and her, while she's the psychiatrist. This was like an exam for her to pass the psychiatry school she's taking. I NAILED IT!! NAILED IT!! The people there are great and positive and they were really delighted with me. And she was too. I know it. So now we are exchanging texts, and every time it's more and more personal and deeper and on an intimate level. Which I looooove. I hate being on a business level with her. HATE IT. So now, we're coming back to normal let's say. And I love it, I just love it. Heaven knows what tomorrow will bring. Don't know when was the last time I felt so God damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you're feeling good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yooooohoooooooooooooooo
Peace my bastards
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) : ) :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment