Friday, 25 November 2016

Now this is true love :D

Ok, so how ya all doin? -Fine, tnx for asking. Well, I got to tell you an interesting love story. Today, while I was walking along on a rainy evening I passed by a jail. yeah, a real jail. scary, right? I thought so too. Then, I stopped for a second and saw a woman there, in front of jail. I looked her closely and I saw how she is waving at the jail. There was a man in there, yeah, you know it. And he was returning the kisses. So, there they were, waving and sending each other kisses and my heart almost melted. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. It must be overwhelming. Loving someone so much that nothing can separate you. No, surely not some imaginary walls the system built for those "loosers" that don't have enough money to get a lawyer to get their ass out of jail while the real criminals are outside, waving with money and playing with us. NO! That's what they said. Sure that won't stop us. Not now or never.

So....it really was emotional to see such a scene, and it still is. So, I was thinking, as I have to wait for at least two months to fininsh the sessions with my psychoterapist that I fell in love with and can't live without...I was thinking that maybe my love isn't so bad...I mean it could be worse, I could be in jail or in another country and not be able to see her. That's bullshit! And much harder. Now, if there aren't "WALLS" to true love I should appreciate that I even have it (even though it's not perfect right now) but we have to wait, only time will tell. I mean we've fell in love! It's a big love, not only from my side...I can feel her warmth. Like she is here, but she isn't....yet. So we both decided to wait, and then I hope she will break up with her stupid boyfriend and end up with me. THE END. hahahaha :D

Love you all! Hugs and kisses!!!! :)))

Stay warm :))))))))) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment