Thursday, 3 November 2016
My massive awakening
So...this is how the story goes. My awakening happened spontaneously, I had some sort of enlightment (Kundalini awakening) and it happened in my really hard times + with the consumation of weed. Since then, nothing is the same. I mean, nothing! Friends, my beliefs, thoughts about the world, myself and my ideals just changed, I am a complete new person, changed 180' or better yet a 98% approximately. And it reflects on my life. Before the awakening, which happened in 2014, so almost 3 years ago, I was in University, studying economy, doing nothing and listening to my family. Hahahah this sounds insane, I know. But I had to go through it to understand how silly I was. So this is the new me, my new life now: I'm still single, BUUT, awakened, feeling inspired in each and every cell of my body, ready to make some (DRASTIC) changes with my life. And before I wasn't. Before I was blindly following the Matrix or as would George Carlin say: I was on autopilot. Then I started to meditate, and my consciousness slowly unfolded and showed me my right path, the path of my heart. So here I am standing now, enlightened and awake as I would say, even though I don't like those terms, I like to consider myself as normal- in an insane world. You know what I mean. :) I'm doing art right now (I'm a comedian) and am following my true souls purpose!!! And I'm proud of myself. More than anybody else is. For this is who I am, and I am changing for no one. Not even for the psychiatrist I'm in love with (that you read about in previous posts) nor for the love of my life, or for anyone's expectation of me. This is who I am. Take it or leave it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment