It's all ok untill you loose your mind. I tell you. Whole life seems ideal, everything is so simple, rational, clearly thinkable with your mind but no. Your heart says "no". And from there on, a completely different story. Falling in love, that crazy story. We're so crazy, madly in love and only thing holding us back is her boyfriend. But, it doesn't matter. What needs to happen, will find it's way through. Be like a bamboo, said Bruce Lee. hehe :D But, it's fine. It's fine just the way it is. And it's moving. I can feel it. Slowly but surely. We have a slow pace, a slow tempo that suits both of us right now. I surely don't wanna be rushing in while she is still with someone else, and I'm an introvert, I love taking things slow, really slow. So the tempo is fine for me. But the magic, oh the magic is there and I can feel the vibe with every atom of my body. I won't lie to you. Every time she walks in, hugs me, when we spend time together it's like a crazy wind blowing in through my feet, through my whole body, right to my heart, where it meets hers. That is where the magic is happening, the last three weeks more than ever before. It's like we've met each other more and that's why we're even closer to each other. She must be some kind of magical woman, from some other planet, just like I feel I am sometimes- from some outer galaxy :D :D
That's it for now,
Keep quiet :D
I salute you with all my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment