Saturday, 5 November 2016

She is still here...

...In my mind though...I keep thinking about her. I never realised that this situation could of happen, of my visit to the psychiatry that I would meet maybe a love of my life and maybe a stranger just passing by...will see...but you see, you never know which cards life (or God) deals you, and you can expect nothing! Yet everything! It's so weird. Was any of you in such a situation? Feel free to message me on Twitter, or don't...hhehe...:D It's totally weird and unbearable...I don't know the income and that's what it's itching me. ehhhh maybe I should tell her more that I like her? What should I do? I mean, she gave me all the signals, kissed me in the mouth, hugged me a zillion times, told me that she loves my company, whispered to my ear once when we were in a company that she is gonna "get that anger out of me"... she did all of that in such a nice, sensible way. Now it's my turn. Or our turn. I don't know. What does her boyfriend think. I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings. Maybe I'm just thinking too much ahead. Yeah definitely. I called her out on a theatre play and now we will see, I'm waiting for her reply, she said she might of come perhaps. So, we'll see what the stars say...It's all written up there anyway. At least we have this honest and intimate (but quiet) relationship. :P hehe. Love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment