(To understand this post, please read the one before. )
She was here, yet, like she wasn't. This must be horrible for her. Seeing one man and having feeling for the other. Maybe it feels good to her, too. I don't know, I'm not her so how could I know? Ok, relax, relax, heheh, I get all tensed up just thinking about the 1000000 versions that could happen out of THIS. "THIS" that only I and her know. We know each other like for a million years. It's strange. I mean it's not. I read that that's how two soul mates and twin flames feel. Exactly the same. I bet she feels it too. I can feel it. This connection we have is something real. It's not just some passing thing. It won't pass. Not like that. It's been lasting for 7 months already for God's sake. We gotta do something about it. And yeah, we arranged that going to the theatre play finally, FINALLLYYYYYYY. She also asked me if I had any girlfriends and what does my perfect girlfriend look like; I replied: She must have integrity, be honest, she must have an open heart and be open for communication, empathic and compassionate. All that she is.
I belive she is confused. She doesn't know which one to choose, either me or her current boyfriend. But I believe that's normal, to be a little confused. We all want to know the future, yet nobody can predict it exactly as it will be and that makes us anxious, plus the only idea that she has to choose now, after being 10 years in a relationship, can be overwhelming for her. But I, as my 30 year old cousin too think that she is strong enough for it and that she is gonna make the right choice. whatever it will be. And you, out there, if you're in some kind of dilemma, I double dare you mother fucker to look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AN_OTA_keQ . And if you're in some kind of doubt, this video is for you. It's not just some kind of Budhistic new age bullshit crap to brainwash you and make you believe something else, it really resonates with who you really are and "talks to your being". Mooji is great, just don't watch him too much cause you can get some headache, as I did and, just don't ,ok. One video is enough, don't cross the line, please, for God's sake. That's it my fellows, enough internet for today. Hear ya all next time, and let me know if you liked the blog on twitter.
She needs some time, all she needs is some time, right?
P.S. I love you.
Ciaoooo
Yours sincerely,
a 23 years old. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment