Wednesday, 16 November 2016

I'm staying!!!!!!! Not going anywhere

Sooooo...the decision finally came. And it wasn't actually decision. A recognition accured inside... I'm not going to London! Not for now (or ever :D) heheh yes, just like that! I realized that 'London' was that ideal place in my head where there were no worries and it is ideal for me and my carrier and my life- BUT I REALIZED- NO, that's not it. I want to stay here and promote stand up comedy. Work on building myself as a comedian and then the whole comedy scene in the country. Yes, that's it. I can finally feel it. That's what I want a 10000000%. London was merely an illusion in my head. A place with no problems and no worries. Actually, it was an illusion of a better tommorrow. And it doesn't really exist. Not the way I pictured it! It doesn't exist! It was an illusion. My 'London', my dream life is right here, I need to create it, anyway I can. Through all the pain and tough roads, and if there aren't any roads, I need to build them, with my team of people- that also don't exist, but will appear, I know it in my heart. This is what I came here to do and I'm ready for it! :D :D 2x2=4 finally I get it. It's all clear in my head now. Just need to put some words into action and bzzzzzzzt- that's it!!!!!!

Good luck to you all on building new roads on your way to....who knows where....above us sky.

Keep quiet people. I salute you all!

Sweet dreams, :)

Peace & love :)

Stay united and awesome just the way you are

No comments:

Post a Comment