Friday, 11 November 2016

She was here again!!

Ok, so today I asked her: would you like to live anywhere but in Croatia, maybe London, NY, Paris? And she said that she would like to live in London also, because of the many cultures and the energy or so on. OMG I can't believe she said that. I'm so happy! :) Do you know what that means?? We both have the same dreams!!! Yoohooo!!!!! And she was so nice, and calm yet excited to see me. We are finally going to that theatre play this Monday. Can't wait to go. And she can't either. Oh then, just when I get excited, there's him in my head, asking me: what are you so excited about. "Him" being her boyfriend. That son of a bitch. But, it had to be that way, the Universe wanted it to happen, if it didn't we wouldn't meet on that such unusual place in such an unusual time, it's like that song that says: "the biggest things in your life are the things that never cross your worried mind, that leave you blindsized on 4 pm on some idle Tuesday." That's exactly how it was! She left me speechless, and she still does, every time she enters the room. It's like being in a 7 star hotel when I'm with her. The whole Universe stops, everybody stops, I believe fishes don't swimm and birds don't fly and I just sit there and look at her and think to myself: my God, what a gorgeous, beautiful, and amazingly smart innocent woman that is. What attracts me to her so much. I don't know...how about everything??! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Everything. Believe me

No comments:

Post a Comment